Feeling overwhelmed with health insurance options? It seems like health insurance plans are always changing and evolving. Figuring out which type of health insurance is best for your family can be challenging. At San Marcos Insurance Group, serving Chandler, AZ, we aim to provide you with the information you need to make the best choices. We’ve prepared these FAQs to help you better understand health insurance for families.
When Can I Sign Up For Health Insurance?
You can sign up for a new health insurance plan, or change an existing plan during open enrollment. Open enrollment is a specific time frame each year. You will need to speak with your employer or an insurance representative to determine when open enrollment is active.
Why Are Multiple Types of Plan Offered?
One of the most confusing aspects of health insurance is the many different types of coverage available. There are different types of coverage available because different families have different types of medical needs. A family with intense, ongoing medical issues will need a more intensive type of insurance coverage. A family with very few medical issues will not need as many services. Insurance companies provide different types of coverage so that you can choose the one that will best suit your family. This ensures that you are not paying for services you do not need, but you are getting the services you do need.
Which Coverage Should I Choose?
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the different types of coverage available, and are not quite sure how they are different, you should talk with a representative. An insurance representative will be able to walk you through the details of each plan and help you pick the one that is best for your family.
If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact our office at San Marcos Insurance Group, serving Chandler, AZ.
Has the closure of the nearby amusement park led to a decline in your profits? Has electric or phone line disconnections of service led to a reduction of your income? If so, then you need to get some business interruption insurance. Business interruption insurance coverage safeguards your business by replacing the business income that gets lost whenever a sudden and disastrous event halts or slows your business.
The business interruption policy isn’t sold as a unique insurance cover. Instead, it is often added to the casualty/property policy or made as an add-on of a comprehensive package policy. The coverage can help businesses replace lost income when they can’t run their operations temporarily due to property damage or service disruptions.
What Does the Policy Cover?
When a business gets compelled to close its doors, the interruption insurance policy can cover its operating costs. Some of the expenses that can get covered include:
- Relocation expenses if you have to move your business to a new location permanently or temporarily.
- The income that your business would generate if it were open as usual.
- Training for staff to use new work equipment after a covered peril occurs.
- Additional expenses that get incurred in renting new space or equipment to keep business operations running a loss.
- Payment for employee’s dues.
- Tax payments that should get paid during the time of disruption
- Loan payments that should get paid during the time of disruption
- Lease, rent, or mortgage payments in the disruption time
- What Can’t Business Interruption Insurance Cover?
Business interruption insurance covers San Marcos Insurance Group, and other insurance companies can cover many interruptions. Still, there are some incidents and losses that can’t get covered by such a policy. Here are some of the uncovered incidents:
- Damage caused by earthquakes and floods
- Broken items from a covered loss or event
- Pandemics and epidemics that push businesses to shut down
- Utility bills for utilities shut down when the company closes after a covered risk occurs.
- Undocumented income, which isn’t evident in financial records.
Get Your Home Insurance Cover Today from San Marcos Insurance Group
If you’re a Chandler, AZ, resident, visit the San Marcos Insurance Group website to get the best business interruption insurance offers for your Chandler, AZ, business.